۱۳۸۹/۱۲/۰۸

The youth of today...


Group of youth

...are the leaders of tomorrow.

Group of leaders

The purpose of Youth for Human Rights International is to teach youth about human rights, specifically the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and inspire them to become advocates for tolerance and peace.

From a junior high school student in Southern California whose teacher delivers the Youth for Human Rights curriculum:

"The human rights lesson changed me greatly. I realized about how people in other countries are a lot less fortunate than I am. I am now a lot more thankful for the things and rights that I have.

"I will try no longer to complain over the small problems in life, but instead help others get through their problems. I will also take a stand for what is right and try to make the world a better place."

Your membership and donations contribute greatly towards achieving the purpose of Youth for Human Rights International. Help us continue to inspire youth to become advocates for tolerance and peace.

Become a Member

Your membership card shows you are helping to create a world of tolerance and peace, through our future leaders.

Make a Donation Now!

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: